- Best SellerCurrent Price$49.88$49.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by FOMIFree delivery
- Current Price$79.99$79.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleBasicTalk Home Phone Device, BlackCurrent Price$72.00$72.00Sold & shipped by ShutShop.comFree delivery
- Product TitleGrandstream SIP Phone, GXP2130Current Price$67.99$67.99Free delivery
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$49.88$49.88Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleOoma HD3 Handset (White) & Phone GenieCurrent Price$99.00$99.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$286.00$286.00Sold & shipped by Namo solutionsFree delivery
What do I need to use Voice over Internet Protocol?
For VoIP you'll need a high-speed, broadband Internet connection to make calls and use the Internet at the same time. You'll also need an analog telephone adapter, a telephone and a VoIP router.
Which ATA is best?
If you want something easy to use, look for a product that requires little more than plugging it in. If you want one with better performance and you have the capacity, look for one that uses a PBX as an interface. The setup will be a little more complicated but you'll get additional features like the ability to support many codecs.
What is the difference between software-based VoIP and hardware-based VoIP?
Software-based VoIP requires you download software to your PC before using the service. Hardware-based VoIP requires you plug your device into your router and configure your setup through your PC.