- Current Price$84.99$84.99List List Price$112.00$112.00Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$739.99$739.99List List Price$998.00$998.00Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$419.99$419.99List List Price$649.99$649.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$519.99$519.99List List Price$649.99$649.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$899.99$899.99List List Price$997.99$997.99Free pickup
- Current Price$749.99$749.99List List Price$2346.00$2,346.00Free pickup
- NewCurrent Price$749.99$749.99List List Price$997.99$997.99Free delivery
- Current Price$699.99$699.99List List Price$998.00$998.00Free delivery
- Current Price$319.99$319.99Sold & shipped by WisebuyFree delivery
- Current Price$499.99$499.99
If you're looking for a new TV on a budget, a refurbished television is the way to go. At Walmart.com, you can find refurbished TVs with the specifications you need all at Every Day Low Prices.
As you're shopping for a new television, it may be difficult to know which one is right for you and your family. First, consider size. If you're looking for a TV to service a shared living space, consider a larger screen size, most likely 50" or more. Smaller screens are perfect for a bedroom or kitchen. While size matters, it's also important to think about definition. The resolution of a screen is determined by the number of pixels; therefore, the higher the number of pixels, the better the picture. If you want the ability to play all HD formats without sacrificing quality, it is best to go with 1080p or higher. For the highest quality picture, consider a 4K HDTV.
Another important factor to consider when shopping for a refurbished television is warranty. Since these televisions have been returned to the manufacturer, many brands include warranties along with the purchase. Be sure to examine the product information and find out if your purchase is protected. For further protection against drops and cracked screens, consider an additional product protection plan.